LIC's Jeevan Shiromani
Home » LIC's Jeevan Shiromani
LIC's Jeevan Shiromani is a non-linked, money back life insurance plan. It has specifically been designed for High Net-worth Individuals. This plan provides a financial cushion to the family in case of the death of the policy holder. Typically, periodic payments are made to the policy holder during the policy term in addition to the lump sum payment at the end of the policy term. Moreover, policy holder is entitled to payment equivalent to 10% of Basic Sum Assured (BSA) in case any of the 15 specified Critical Illnesses is diagnosed.
The pay pack period for the policy is as under
- 30% each of BSA on completion of 10th and 12th year for a policy term of 14 years
- 35% each of BSA on completion of 12th and 14th year for a policy term of 16 years
- 40% each of BSA on completion of 14th and 16th year for a policy term of 18 years
- 45% each of BSA on completion of 16th and 18th year for a policy term of 20 years
After the payment of 5 full year premiums, the policy holder is eligible to receive loyalty additions at such rate that is announced by LIC. Such loyalty additions will also be considered while calculating Special Surrender Value.
The following riders are available with the plan
- Accidental Death and Disability Benefit Rider
- Accident Benefit Rider
- New Term Assurance Rider
- New Critical Illness Benefit Rider
In case of any clarification, information or buy LIC Jeevan Shiromani Plan, please contact us at +91-9230091000.